ARTillery is an art gallery & creative cafe open in Cambodia since 2013. Our cozy shops in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap are host to community art projects, food classes, wellness events and detox programs.
At ARTillery we focus on healthy living. Our plant-based, lifestyle-focused menu brings together our knowledge of vegetarian, vegan and raw food into quirky and satisfying dishes. Our recipes incorporate nutrient-dense ‘superfoods’ and stay true to our focus on organic, local ingredients whenever possible.
ARTillery dishes are customizable to fit many different dietary needs and cravings. We believe in offering awesome options for our customers, and creating sustainable nourishing - and FUN - dishes.
ARTillery works directly with farm partners in Cambodia to source chemical-free and organic ingredients. We constantly aspire to improve our impact on the environment by buying locally, reducing plastic, composting, recycling, and training our teams about what we can each do to keep Cambodia - and the planet - clean.
Nourish. Naturally. Deliciously. With Plants. With Care. For our Producers and for our Customers.
We consider a variety of aspects of healthful eating within our menu. We serve:
- meals which are safe and nourishing for those with food allergies and sensitivities
- choices for those that might be focused on fitness - maintaining or building muscle by eating more plant-based proteins or responsibly sourced animal protein
- convenient options for people eating well on-the-go
Menu Options: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Raw Vegan, Paleo, AIP, Nut-Free
We focus on making nutrients accessible to your body.
- Probiotic gut-friendly foods are incorporated throughout our menu for optimal nutrient absorption and a strong stomach - look for kimchi, homemade pickles, locally made tempeh, ginger brews, & more.
- Most of our nuts are ‘activated’ - first soaked, and then dehydrated to rid them of particular compounds which can be difficult to digest.
- We create food combinations to bring you nourishing flavors plus balanced energy by adhering to a low Glycemic Index (GI).
- If you have gastrointestinal issues from recent antibiotics, IBS, SIBO, autoimmune issues, or inflammation / leaky gut, you may find our menu items labelled “AIP” particularly helpful. “AIP” stands for Autoimmune Paleo (AIP) and eliminates most common allergens and inflammation-causing foods (nightshades, gluten, dairy, legumes, etc.) so your body can recover and absorb nutrients properly.
- Our menu limits gluten, soy and the other Big 8 Allergens which people commonly have intolerances ( wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree-nuts, soybeans, shellfish, fish).
Creating our menus challenges and excites us to use our knowledge and creativity to incorporate only the freshest local ingredients into healthy choices that fit all kinds of diets...and taste great!
We hope that you enjoy our food and feel good eating it!